Essential Insurances Ltd (FSP635869)
- Holds a FAP licence issued by the Financial Markets Authority to provide financial advice.
Essential Insurances Ltd advisers provide advice about:
- Personal insurance (risk), including health insurance.
- Business Risk Insurance (Key Person, Shareholder Protection benefits, Business Overheads/Expenses)
- ACC advice
We provide advice in relation to the following insurance products:
- Life insurance
- Trauma insurance
- Total and permanent disability insurance
- Income protection insurance
- Mortgage and household expenses cover
- Health/medical insurance
Our financial advisers provide financial advice in relation to these financial advice products. We only provide financial advice about products from certain providers:
- For life insurance, we work with seven companies – Partners Life, Fidelity, Cigna, Asteron, AIA, NIB and Accuro
- For health insurance, we work with four providers – Partners Life, NIB, AIA and Accuro.
- For KiwiSaver, we work with one provider – Generate.
In providing you with financial advice, we will only consider existing term life, trauma, income protection and health insurance policies (if any). We will not provide advice on existing whole of life or endowment products, so you will need to consult a specialist if you would like advice on those products.
Essential Insurances Ltd have not been subject to a reliability event. A reliability event is something that might materially influence you in deciding whether to seek advice from Essential Insurances Ltd. As an example, it would include legal proceedings against Essential Insurances or if Essential Insurances Ltd had been discharged from bankruptcy in the last four years.