Complaints Handling and Dispute Resolution You've come to the right place
If you are not satisfied with our financial advice service you can make a complaint by:
- Emailing: email@example.com
- Calling: 0800 936 787
- Write to us at: PO Box 1132 Cambridge, 3450.
- Use our feedback button below
When we receive a complaint, we will consider it following our internal complaints process:
- We will consider your complaint and let you know how we intend to resolve it. We may need to contact you to get further information about your complaint.
- We aim to resolve complaints within 10 working days of receiving them. If we can’t, we will contact you within that time to let you know we need more time to consider your complaint.
- We will contact you by phone or email to let you know whether we can resolve your complaint and how we propose to do so.
Insurance & Financial Services Ombudsman Scheme (IFSO) provides a free, independent dispute resolution service that may help investigate or resolve your complaint.
Their contact details are:
- Insurance & Financial Services Ombudsman Scheme (IFSO) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling: 0800 888 202.
- You can also write to them at: IFSO, PO Box 10845, Wellington 6143.
We partner with
Essential Insurances Ltd (FSP635869) is the Financial Advice Provider. We were established to take the mystery, and the misery, out of the insurance equation. We are here to make it easier for you to sleep at night knowing that if it all turns to custard, you have the knowledge and comfort knowing your income and family home is protected.