Complaints Handling and Dispute Resolution You've come to the right place

If you are not satisfied with our financial advice service you can make a complaint by:

  • Emailing:
  • Calling: 0800 936 787
  • Write to us at: PO Box 1132 Cambridge, 3450.

Click here for complaint form

When we receive a complaint, we will consider it following our internal complaints process:

  • We will consider your complaint and let you know how we intend to resolve it. We may need to contact you to get further information about your complaint.
  • We aim to resolve complaints within 10 working days of receiving them. If we can’t, we will contact you within that time to let you know we need more time to consider your complaint.
  • We will contact you by phone or email to let you know whether we can resolve your complaint and how we propose to do so.

If we can’t resolve your complaint, or you aren’t satisfied with the way we propose to do so, you can contact Financial Disputes Resolution Scheme (FDRS).

Financial Disputes Resolution Scheme (FDRS) provides a free, independent dispute resolution service that may help investigate or resolve your complaint.

If we haven’t been able to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction.

  • You can contact Financial Disputes Resolution Scheme (FDRS) by emailing, or by calling: 0508 337 337.
  • You can also write to them at: FDRS Freepost 231075 PO Box 2272 Wellington 6140.

We partner with